Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 is on it's way !!

2009 is about to come to an end and what an amazing year it has been. I have to admit it really did open my eyes to a few things that I did not know about myself. I thought at first saying it that it sounded funny ..how could you not know yourself? You think you would know everything there is to know about your ownself but trust me there are a few things I believe everyone hides from themselves. I know now that Im great for giving advice but Im bad at taking my own. It wasn't untill after all things seemed to bury me and stress was at it's highest and funds were at there lowest ever did I begin to hear my own words. I remembered the things I would tell my friends and realized that there was no need to worry not stress the things that you can't change but focus on what you can take charge of and prepare yourself for. There is always a way you just have to trust in god and yourself to get yourself there. Im attacking every problem that comes up now differntly and it has helped to relieve stress. Why it took me this long .. not sure this advice was givin to me years ago in a church youthgroup and I have given it many times to others.. I guess I take alot longer to process it for myself ..LOL

I also realized this year that im much better at organizing than I thought I would be. Alot of help comes from the internet sites and forums and worksheets that help to set budgets and keep me on track to my home finances and retirment funds to of course the Big ONE right now ..The Wedding !! Giggle giggle

So many things this year to be thankfull for I truely feel blessed. To my family and Friends Im wishing you all the best for 2010. May your homes be filled with Love Laughter and Wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment