Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Cards are Out



So the first announcement is on it's way out the door and I can not be more excited !! The photo that is displayed was taken the second week of November before the leaves had all fallen from the tree outside my parents home.


The Photographer did an amazing job and there are more pictures posted in our album on our wedding site but they come out very small. I will be making an online album soon so I will try to improve that.



I hope everyone loves the card and remembers the date 10/10/2010. It is bit different to do a wedding on a Sunday but the date was perfect for me. I have a very bad memory but now having 10/10/2010 will insure I never forget an anniversary ...LOL I hope that a Sunday wedding will not become a problem for anyone it means alot to have my family and closest friends present for my wedding.

This really does feel surreal while I send out these announcements and as I am booking vendors for the wedding.I'm very blessed to have my closest family and friends at my side helping me do my research and keeping me sane as I organize myself for the big day.

So far, Angel has visited reception halls with me and we have secured a place for our date. The girls were able to help me figure out theme and decor as my mind was running wild with crazy ideas.I have secured the Photographer and Videographer as well as the Ceremony location. So what's left you might be wondering

The Pastor to perform the Ceremony

A Ultimate DJ and entertainment

Oh , and of course the dress.

Alot of the odds and ends are being brought all the time but My main worries are the ones above so if you have any references you would like to share please feel free to let me know.

I am completley enjoying planning for this special day and it is so wonderfull knowing that while celebrating our most special day taking steps towards our future together as husband and wife we will be surrounded by the love of our family and friends.

1 comment: